We are carefully monitoring the coronavirus situation. Our current policy is to carry on with business as usual, in line with the advice of the government, NCVO and others. We will be keeping this under daily review. For the moment, we intend to run our training courses and events as scheduled. Should this change, we will inform anyone who is registered for a course or event as soon as possible.
Our staff and trainers have been instructed to carry out the following safety and prevention measures:
- Wash hands regularly;
- Have hand sanitizer available for themselves and our course attendees;
- Regularly wipe down surfaces with household antibacterial cleaning sprays or wipes;
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth;
- Practice respiratory hygiene – cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue to cough and sneeze, disposing of the tissue immediately;
- working or attending courses immediately and seek medical attention if suffering from fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing.
We urge anyone who is concerned about coronavirus to refer to the NHS guidance.
Should you decide not to attend a course or event for which you have registered, we will transfer your booking to the next available date.