Repair workshop for ContractorsBook courses
This course is now Full
FREE training opportunities aimed at business/shopfront owners, joiners, fitters, sign designers, homeowners, professionals and contractors in Fife.
- 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- SLCT Trainers
- £ + VAT
- sizing and dressing slates,
- setting out a simple traditional random diminishing slate roof
- replacing single broken or slipped slate
- show to identify unsound slates
- installing a lead flashing into a raggle
- determining if cast iron rainwater goods can be repaired or should be replaced
- maintenance and repainting regime
- basics of re-pointing stone rubble walls with traditional lime mortars
- care and maintenance of timber sash and case windows
- renewal of burnt sand mastic and replacing broken glazing and repainting regime